A team of highly skilled specialists under the direction of Dr. Anoop Jhurani performs total knee replacement in Jaipur, India. Dr. Anoop Jhurani and his highly competent team of total knee replacement doctors and surgeons aim to provide the best robotic total knee replacement in Jaipur, India. We are one of the most experienced replacement centers in Jaipur, India.
What is a robotic total knee replacement?
A robotic total knee replacement is a minimally-invasive surgery that uses a computer-assisted robotic arm to replace the damaged or diseased knee joint with an artificial implant. This surgery is performed using small incisions, which results in less pain and scars for the patient.
The robotic arm is controlled by the surgeon, who uses it to make precise movements during the surgery. This helps to ensure that the artificial implant is placed correctly in the knee joint.
Robotic total knee replacements have many benefits for patients, including a shorter hospital stay, less pain, and a quicker recovery. If you are considering this type of surgery, be sure to consult with a qualified surgeon to see if it is right for you.
Advantages of robotic total knee replacement
There are many advantages of robotic total knee replacement over the traditional method. The major advantages are:
1. Robotic surgery is much more precise than traditional methods, which leads to fewer complications and a quicker recovery.
2. There is less blood loss during robotic surgery, which reduces the risk of infection.
3. Robotic surgery is less invasive than traditional methods, which results in less pain and scarring.
4. The hospital stay is shorter for patients who undergo robotic surgery, as there is less recovery time required.
5. Patients who undergo robotic surgery can usually return to their normal activities much sooner than those who have traditional surgery.
Robotic knee replacement surgery is one of the most advanced and successful procedures available today. If you are considering this type of surgery, India is one of the best places to have it done. The surgeons here are some of the most experienced in the world and they use the latest technology to ensure that your surgery is a success. Contact us today to learn more about our robotic knee replacement services and to schedule a consultation with one of our expert surgeons.