SVR Global is a leading Electric Actuated Valve Manufacturer in USA. Electric Actuated valve is completely automated and has power and control signals which are connected internally to the motor. The internal controls operate the motors based on the control signals received as it is an apparatus that utilizes a single linear or circular motion to convert electrical energy into kinetic energy. To boost the effectiveness and complexity of the procedure, the valve is automatically closed. Depending on the functions they carry out inside the processes for which they were created, electric actuators come in a variety of sizes and shapes.
Electric Actuated Valve Manufacturer in USA manufacture valves that are widely used for waste water, fire protection and at gas supply industries as well. An electric actuator valve has an electrical connection that connects to the signal for transmission, the supply cables for the actuator, and the motor commands to actuator.
Parts of Electric actuated valves
2.Ball or disc
6.Electrical control system
Types of Electric actuated valve:
- Electric actuated Ball valves: These valves have a spherical ball with a hole in the middle that allows or blocks flow when rotated. Electric actuated ball valves are commonly used in applications that require quick, quarter-turn on/off operation.
- Electric actuated Butterfly valve: These valves have a disc or plate that rotates in the middle to regulate flow. Electric actuated butterfly valves are commonly used in applications where low profile and quick operation is required.
- Electric actuated Globe valves: These valves have a plug that moves up and down to control flow. Electric actuated globe valves are commonly used in applications that require precise control of flow rate.
- Electric actuated Gate valves: These valves have a gate that moves up and down to allow or block flow. Electric actuated gate valves are commonly used in applications where a tight seal is required.
- Electric Actuated plug valve: An electric actuated plug valve uses an electric motor or actuator to control the movement of a tapered or cylindrical plug inside the valve body to regulate the flow of fluids.
Industries that use Electric Actuated Valves:
- Power Industries
- Boiler industries
- Farming and agricultural plants
- Pulp and paper plants
- Oil and gas
- Water and wastewater treatment: Electric actuated valves are used in water and wastewater treatment plants to control the flow of water, chemicals, and other fluids in various stages of the treatment process.
- HVAC systems: Electric actuated valves are used in heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems to regulate the flow of hot and cold water in the system.
- Process control: Electric actuated valves are used in various industrial processes to control the flow of fluids in pipelines, tanks, and vessels.
- Chemical and petrochemical plants: Electric actuated valves are used in chemical and petrochemical plants to control the flow of corrosive and hazardous fluids.
- Building automation: Electric actuated valves are used in building automation systems to regulate the flow of water and other fluids in various building systems such as plumbing, heating, and cooling.
- Tight shutoff: Electric actuated plug valves provide tight shutoff, which means that they can effectively stop the flow of fluids through the valve. This is particularly important in applications where the fluid needs to be completely contained, such as in hazardous or corrosive environments.
- High flow capacity: Electric actuated plug valves have a high flow capacity, which means that they can handle large volumes of fluid. This makes them suitable for use in applications that require high flow rates.
- Simple design: Electric actuated plug valves have a relatively simple design, which means that they are easy to install and maintain. They also require minimal maintenance compared to other types of valves.
- Quick and easy to operate
- Provides tight seal service being an electric operated valve
- Low failure Rate
- Increased efficiency
- Precise control
- Consistent contol
Materials: CF8M, CF8, SS316, CF3M, WCB, and Stainless steel(SS304,
SS316,CF8M, SS316L, SS904L).
Class: 150 to 2500
Size: 1/2" to 80"
Pressure : PN6- PN450
End Connections: Flanged, Socket weld, Butt weld, Threaded, Wafer, Lug
Operation: Electric Actuator.
Electric actuator details-
Torque – 3 – 9 nm
Operating pressure- 8 Bar
Temperature--20°C - +80°C
For more details, visit our website- https://svrglobal.net/products/electric-actuated-valve/