Here are a few steps you can try to fix QuickBooks running slow in multi-user mode:
- Verify that all users are using the latest version of QuickBooks.
- Make sure that the server computer meets the recommended system requirements for running QuickBooks in multi-user mode.
- Check the network connection and network speed to ensure that it is fast and stable.
- Verify that the company file is not damaged by running the Verify Data utility in QuickBooks.
- Reduce the number of users accessing the company file at the same time.
- If the company file is located on a network drive, move it to the server computer.
- Make sure that the server computer has enough memory and disk space.
- Check to see if there are any conflicting programs running on the server computer or client computers.
- Run the Rebuild Data utility in QuickBooks to repair any data damage.
- If the above steps do not resolve the issue, consider hiring a QuickBooks ProAdvisor to troubleshoot and fix the problem.
Please note that this is a general guide, you may need more specific troubleshoot based on the specific scenario.
Also Read - How to Change Sales Tax Rate in QuickBooks