Fashion designing is an art and therefore, it cannot be learnt or acquired through traditional classroom training. It needs a practical approach to learn the skills of fashion designing. A traditional classroom learning can strengthen the fundamentals, whereas skills can be evolved only through practical learning. The fashion designing institutes should make sure that their course curriculum has enough space for theoretical as well as practical approach.
IDI, a renowned fashion designing institute in Hyderabad is a place for all those aspiring fashion designing students who are seeking for full-time or part-time learning options.
How IDI is the best institute for fashion designing?
- Industry-oriented curriculum
- Practical training that includes seminars, workshops, site visits, etc.
- Personal attention to every student
- Best faculty having industry exposure
- Regular tests and presentations for review
- Placement assistance, and many more.
IDI fashion designing institute is located centrally at Himayathnagar, Hyderabad. It enables easy commuting to the students coming from different parts of the city. There are many hostels, PGs, and rental options to the students who are from other towns, cities, etc. Visit us for more details: