Top Engineering Universities in Malaysia
Studying Engineering in Malaysia is a perennial education that could be measured as the most competent and diversified that could change the world’s momentum. Engineering plays a pivotal role in successfully manifesting science and technology for human welfare to face global challenges from time and time. Engineering is everywhere playing its core role of minimizing the damages and maximizing the benefits by employing effective methods to improve quality and services.
Engineering in Malaysia Fees Structure
- Foundation – around RM 18,000
- Diploma – RM 1,200 to RM 42,000
- Bachelor’s degree – RM 5,600 to RM 180,000
- Master’s degree – RM 3,000 to RM 278,000
- Doctorate – RM 6,000 to RM 100,000
Make sure you plan your budget by keeping the below points in mind:
- Tuition Fee
- Course Materials
- Access to Institution Facilities
This will help you to carefully make use of your budget in an accurate manner.
Call us: +91-9870-406-867