With over 12,000 surgeries completed, a robotic total knee replacement surgeon, Dr. Anoop Jhurani offers the best results in the field. The patient will benefit from having him perform the surgery, as he is composed and carefully analyzes each patient before beginning. To ensure his patients are comfortable, he also provides pre and post-operative care.
The patient will also receive the therapy they would require for a quicker recovery while under the advice of Dr. Jhurani. At national and international conferences, he often speaks and shows live knee and hip replacements.
If it occurs then it should be your first choice to visit the best orthopedic doctor (Dr. Anoop Jhurani) who will suggest you something better to get cured the pain. Arthritis is a very common reason which causes joint pains. It could be detectable by an orthopedic doctor which could treat in it better ways.
Symptoms of total knee replacements:
Robotic knee replacement surgery is most commonly performed to relieve severe pain caused by osteoarthritis. To obtain pain relief, you can contact Dr. Anoop Jhurani, one of the best surgeons for robotic total knee replacement surgery in Jaipur, India. Dr. Anoop Jhurani may advise you to undergo robotic knee replacement if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- With severe knee pain or stiffness, walking more than a few blocks without feeling very uncomfortable can be impossible—so the use of a cane or walker is common.
- Regardless of the time of day, lying down causes knee discomfort.
- Knee swelling and inflammation that doesn’t go away with rest or medication.
- Persistent pain despite multiple treatments, including medication and surgery
Benefits of knee replacement:
- Less blood loss
- Less muscle pain
- More safe and scalable
- Comfortable walking
- Less chance of infection
- Shorter hospitalization
- Faster recovery time
- Extend implant longevity
- The lower early failure rate