Brother Printer Reviews: The Best Brother Printers to Buy
- Turn on your Brother printer.
- Press the Menu button on the printer’s control panel.
- Use the arrow keys to select Network and press OK.
- Use the arrow keys to select WLAN and press OK.
- Use the arrow keys to select Setup Wizard and press OK.
- When prompted, select Yes to enable the wireless network.
- The printer will search for available wireless networks. Once it has found your network, select it and press OK.
- Enter the password for your Wi-Fi network and press OK.
- The printer will connect to your Wi-Fi network. Once it is connected, the Wi-Fi indicator on the printer’s control panel will turn on.
If you are having trouble connecting your Brother printer to Wi-Fi, here are a few things to try:
- Make sure that your printer is turned on and that the Wi-Fi indicator is turned on.
- Make sure that your printer is within range of your Wi-Fi router.
- Make sure that you have entered the correct password for your Wi-Fi network.
- Try restarting your printer and router.
- If you are still having trouble, try connecting your printer to Wi-Fi using the WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) method. To do this, press the WPS button on your router and then press the Wi-Fi button on your printer.
If you are still having trouble connecting your Brother printer to Wi-Fi, you can contact Brother support for assistance.