STEAM TRAP SUPPLIER IN UAE
Middleeast valve is a well-known Steam trap supplier in UAE. In Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, and Yemen, we provide industrial valves. We have skilled workers who can offer you products of excellent quality at reasonable prices. Having a workforce with engineering backgrounds helps us better grasp the technical requirements of our clients. Our company supports on-going product enhancement in order to maintain market competitiveness. Our objective is to offer valves that are free of flaws to our clients. Our valves are especially made to fulfil the demands of many industries, including the petrochemical, oil and gas, and chemical industries.
Any steam system absolutely requires the steam trap. It is the key link between good steam and condensate management, retaining steam within the process for maximum heat utilization while releasing condensate and incondensable gases when necessary. Steam traps are a type of automatic valve that filters out condensate (condensed steam) and non-condensable gases like air while not allowing steam to escape in the industrial sector, steam is typically used for heating or as a source of mechanical power. In these situations, steam traps are employed to stop steam from being wasted. Drip applications, process applications, and tracing applications are all suitable for steam traps.
Advantages of steam trap:
- Removing the liquid condensate to stop the creation of two-phase flow.
- There is little steam loss.
- Reliability and long service life without quick wear.
- Acidic or oxygen-rich condensate’s corrosive effects are avoided via corrosion resistance.
Types of steam traps:
- Thermostatic Steam trap
- Thermodynamic Steam trap
- Ball float Steam Trap
- Bi-metallic Steam Trap
- Inverted bucket Steam Trap
Materials: Carbon steel, Ductile iron, Stainless steel (SS304, SS316), Cast iron, Forged steel (A105, F11, F22)
Class:150 to 300
Pressure: PN10 to PN64
Ends: Flanged, Socket weld, Butt weld, Threaded
Size: 1/2″ to 2″
CONTROL VALVE SUPPLIER UAE
Middleeast valve is the most popular Control valve supplier UAE. We are a high-performance, dependable solution to your industrial valve needs. To meet the needs of our customers, we manufacture steel valves in a variety of sizes. Middleeast valve supplies industrial valves in Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey and United Arab Emirate. It is a type of valve that alters the size of the flow path as instructed by the controller to control the flow of a medium. Control valves are used in many different industries because they allow for direct flow rate control. The operational conditions like pressure, temperature, gas, and liquid levels, are controlled by a control valve. After receiving signals from the controller, it carries out this function by partially or fully opening and closing the valves.
Control valve comprises three primary parts:
Actuators that are electrical, hydraulic, or pneumatic can open or close control valve. The actuator is opened and closed by the positioners using pneumatic or electrical impulses. The designs of these three parts can vary depending on the control valve type.
Types of Control Valve
- Three-way control valve
- Cage type control valve
- Double seat control valve
- O type shutoff control valve
- Single Seat control valve
- Water Control valve
- Globe Control valve
Control Valve industries
- Oil & Gas Industry- In the oil and gas sector, control valves are an essential component of the piping system. They are employed to regulate the flow rate, direct the refining procedure, and secure the crude oil equipment. In the oil and gas business, the industrial gas valves assist in giving process control over the temperature and pressure.
- Pipeline Industry: Control valves are used to optimize the operating conditions of the pipelines.
- Marine Industry.
Advantages of control valve
- Reduced water loss through leakages
- Water hammer and pipe bursts is reduced.
- High performance
- Easy Maintenance
- Durability and able to withstand diverse conditions
- Compact design promotes low space use.
Available Materials: Ductile Iron Control Valve, Cast iron Control Valve (WCB, WCC, WC6) LCC, LCB, Stainless Steel (SS316, SS304), Super Duplex (F51, F53, F55)
Class: 150 to 2500
Nominal Pressure: PN10 to PN450
Medium: Air, Water, Chemical, Steam, Oil
Operations: Electro Pneumatic and Pneumatic
Size: 1/2”- 24”
Ends: Flanged, butt weld, socket weld, threaded